- Web Development
- Website Design
- Software Development
- Internet Marketing
- Open Source Development
- Mobile Apps Development
Today, many websites require renewal. That were built years ago and do not compete very well. People surf the web using small mobile devices and larger monitors. An old "fixed width" design from 760 to 800 pixels may look ridiculous in these modern displays. We are delighted to revitalize their web presence with new ideas and modern techniques.
If you answer "no" to any of the following, please Contact Us.
- Is the site fresh and up to date?
- Is it easy?
- This is a "fluid" width layout that looks good on mobile / intelligent devices and large high resolution monitors?
- Does it create a professional image?
- Is that the search engines?
- Is it creating leads and / or sales?
- It's fast to load (even on dial-up)?
- Is it easy for you to change?
- Is it compatible with web standards?
A website redesign can make a big difference to your business. Other questions to consider are:
- Why do visitors come to your site?
- What can you learn from your competitors?
- What is the mood or emotion you want to convey?
- Who is your target audience?
- Is your content up to date?
- Do your visitors think?
- What can you learn from your site statistics? (Do you have statistics?)
- Is browsing your site with the work?
- Do all your visitors speak English? Develop multilingual sites.